Registered Nurse - Review & Evaluation (Blended Rate) (12915)
Registered Nurse / RN | Norristown, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse – Review & Evaluation (Blended Rate)
Work Location: Norristown, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN – Review & Evaluation to work with our client in Norristown, PA. In this role, you will evaluate and review medical, physical, rehabilitative, restorative and other care being provided to determine appropriateness.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Ensure compliance with department, state, and federal regulations and licensure requirements.
• Develop or revise medical assistance policies and regulations.
• Ensure appropriate services for individuals using long term living services.
• Monitor/review all long-term living settings.
• Review Minimum Data Set (MDS) for accuracy and documentation support in clinical records.
• Review pre-admission screening process to ensure compliance with OBRA.
• Perform evaluations of targeted individuals in various care environments.
• Monitor appropriateness of NF admissions and determine need for continued stay.
• Perform financial reviews to identify recoveries.
• Assist Financial Representative with processing recoveries.
• Perform follow up reviews to ensure compliance with corrective action plans.
• Perform specialized reviews and projects with providers as necessary.
• Act as a resource for exchange of information through verbal and written communication.
• Provide technical assistance to NF staff as needed.
• Notify appropriate agencies of any issues identified during reviews.
• Participate in formal training programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license as issued by the state of Pennsylvania.
• Preferred: Knowledge of Inter-Qual Criteria and ICD-9 CM.
• Basic computer skills, required.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.