Registered Nurse /Occupational Health (13550)
Registered Nurse / RN | Spring, TX | Contract
Occupational Health Nurse / RN
Work Location: Spring, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Spring, TX. As the Occupational Health Nurse, you will provide and document services relating to the care of employees within your professional scope and standards of license.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Evaluate information to determine Fitness for Work.
• Provide case management of injury/illness.
• Identify possible workplace exposures.
• Make recommendations to management based on individual results.
• Ensure services provided are delivered in accordance with guidelines.
• Conduct drug and alcohol specimen collections.
• Participate in committees, projects, and initiatives.
• May also be involved in the development and implementation of these policies.
• May involve some lead responsibilities at a local level.
• Utilize clinic resources effectively and appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
• Detailed knowledge of occupational medicine, emergency medical response, toxicology, legal issues, and travel health.
• Basic PC computer skills required with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.