Registered Nurse/ HEDIS Review Nurse (13559)
Registered Nurse / RN | Nashville, TN | Contract
HEDIS Review Nurse / RN
Work Location: Nashville, TN
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a contract HEDIS Review Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Nashville, TN. In this role, you will schedule and perform on-site medical record reviews at physician offices.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Manage caseload.
• Conduct Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) medical record chart abstractions.
• Perform data entry.
• Perform quality reviews.
• Represent client and perform duties in a professional manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Registered Nurse license in the state of Tennessee.
• 2+ years of nursing experience.
• Preferred: HEDIS experience.
• Preferred: Experience in chart review/chart abstraction.
• Some travel involved.
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, required.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills, required.
• Must successfully complete training program offered and meet/maintain acceptable performance goals.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.