Registered Nurse (4277cl)
Medical | Boston, MA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Work Location: Boston, MA
JOB DUTIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
(These duties are illustrative only. Incumbents may perform some or all of these duties or other job- related duties as assigned.)
- PRN position working intermittently between 1/7 and 3/1/2019
- Maintain a current state issued nursing license. RN Certification is required.
- Provide Proof of Immunity (provider documentation or lab report) for the following:
- Measles, Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine #1 and #2 dates or titers indicating immunity
- Hepatitis B - vaccine #1, #2, and #3 dates and Hepatitis B Surface Antibody titer indicating immunity, signed declination, or lab results indicating disease history
- Varicella-zoster (Chicken Pox) - vaccine #1 and #2 dates; or provider documentation of disease, or titer indicating immunity
- Adacel (Tdap; tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis) given since 2005;
- Recent Tuberculosis (TB) skin test results, which is to be given once per year. Documentation of TST results must include dates given and read, and the millimeter (mm) of induration
- Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care
- Medication, administration guidelines, and pharmaceutical agents and their desired and adverse effects in order to recognize and take appropriate corrective measures.
- Training methods and sufficient interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with patients and coworkers during which instructional and educational information is presented.
- Possess the care and responsibility to emergency situations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.