Registered Nurse (2964-ob)
Nursing | Boston, MA | Full Time and Temporary
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time temporary Registered Nurse in the Boston area. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The position is temporary for 3 to 6 months. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with experienced practitioners, in a collegian environment and gain valuable work experience. Come join our Team!
- Maintain a current state issued nursing license. RN Certification is required.
- Provide Proof of Immunity (provider documentation or lab report) for the following:
- Measles, Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine #1 and #2 dates or titers indicating immunity
- Hepatitis B - vaccine #1, #2, and #3 dates and Hepatitis B Surface Antibody titer indicating immunity, signed declination, or lab results indicating disease history
- Varicella-zoster (Chicken Pox) - vaccine #1 and #2 dates; or provider documentation of disease, or titer indicating immunity
- Adacel (Tdap; tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis) given since 2005;
- Recent Tuberculosis (TB) skin test results, which is to be given once per year. Documentation of TST results must include dates given and read, and the millimeter (mm) of induration Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care Medication, administration guidelines, and pharmaceutical agents and their desired and adverse effects in order to recognize and take appropriate corrective measures. Training methods and sufficient interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with patients and coworkers during which instructional and educational information is presented. Possess the care and responsibility to emergency situations.
- A person registered/licensed to work as a nurse.
- Provide direct patient care under the supervision of a R.N. or L.P.N.
- MUST be proficient in providing intramuscular and subcutaneous immunizations and have RECENT experience with issuing the vaccinations listed here: TDap, MMR, Varicella, Meningitis, HPV, flu, Hep B.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.