Registered Dental Assistant (13454)
Dental Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will support the department of Comprehensive Dentistry.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Receive and prepare patients for periodontal treatment.
• Prepare work surfaces and materials for use by the dentist.
• Assist a dentist at chair-side in the treatment of patients.
• Keep records of appointments, examinations, treatments, and supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years of related experience.
• Completion of an approved Dental Assistant course.
• Preferred: Associates degree in dental assisting.
• Registration with the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.