Recruiting Event Coordinator (13314)
Planner | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Recruiting Event Coordinator to work part-time with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will coordinate activities and logistics related to recruiting and talent acquisition events for the organization.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Organize and conduct recruiting related events.
• Participate in development of communications materials.
• Promote job opportunities through in-person career fairs, information sessions, virtual events, etc.
• Coordinate space reservations.
• Work with vendors.
• Coordinate logistics for virtual platforms.
• Draft promotional materials to include writing and editing for print publication, website, newsletters, social media, etc.
• Perform administrative/programmatic support duties related to recruiting events.
• Provide prompt and informed responses to inquiries.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience coordinating and planning recruiting / talent acquisition events.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.