Administrative | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a well-rounded Recruiter to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will focus on sourcing and candidate development for business, research, and possibly clinical positions.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides operational expertise on candidate or client recruitment services.
- Performs candidate or client related services to deliver quality recruitment services for institution.
- Identifies, assesses, and develops external and internal candidate pools for vacancies utilizing various sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Ensures that qualified candidates are identified and available to interview for posted vacancies.
- Responsible for interviewing prospective candidates and matching their skills/interest with open positions.
- Ensures that client needs are identified and met through identified recruitment delivery methods.
- Makes official offers to candidates once department approves recruitment offer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Preferred: Master's degree in above field.
- 3+ years of professional human resources experience in a fast-paced, large and complex organization.
- May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience.
- Preferred: SPHR or PHR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.