Recovery Coach (9219)
Behaviorial Health | Jackson, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Recovery Coach to work with our client located in Jackson, MI. In this role, you will work closely with a recovery team to provide direct services to individuals transitioning from incarceration to the community.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist individuals both while incarcerated and initially while on parole.
- Provide information, assistance, advocacy, or "systems navigation" to individuals.
- Create a recovery-oriented support environment that advances the recovery orientation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Recovery Coach / Peer Support Specialist certification.
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Understanding of multiple paths of recovery.
- Basic knowledge of addiction and mental illness.
- Ability to work successfully with the underserved population and complex conditions.
- Broad-based working knowledge of community resources.
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
- Ability to utilize an electronic record.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.