Receptionist - Part Time (13115)
Receptionist | Dickson, TN | Contract
Receptionist – Part Time
Work Location: Dickson, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Receptionist to work with our client located in Dickson, TN. In this role, you will perform general office duties such as data entry, copying, distributing mail, filing, etc.
Work hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm. Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer and transfer calls.
• Provide general information to the public.
• Perform data entry for students.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Technical diploma in related field or equivalent college education.
• 3+ years of administrative assistant/office experience within last 5 years.
• May consider comparable combination of education and related work experience.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong customer service and telephone skills.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Demonstrated history of good work attendance.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.