Radiology Technician (9070)
Radiologic Technician | Peridot, AZ | Full Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Radiology Tech to work with our client located in Peridot, AZ. In this role, you will perform diagnostic imaging procedures, CT / MRI / Mammography testing, and a variety of other technical procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Obtain patient history.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Charge procedures and supplies to patient's medical record.
- Perform procedure(s) as ordered by healthcare provider.
- Observe patient during procedure(s).
- Take images and evaluate for technical quality.
- Forward images to Radiologist to review/evaluate results.
- Assist patient to and from exam room/table.
- Prepare patients for examination.
- Prepare solutions of contrast medium and administer as ordered.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment to provide for ongoing safe operations.
- Perform and document quality control activities.
- Identify and report equipment for repair.
- Maintain stock and inventory levels of supplies for procedures.
- Provide for psychological and physical needs of patients for procedures.
- Assist in maintenance and compilation of statistical data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Radiology Technician certification.
- Sub-specialty certification, such as ARRT, CT, MRI.
- 2+ years of experience in diagnostic radiology with dual modality.
- Preferred: Current BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Knowledge of the radiology principles, practices, methods, and techniques.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.