Quality Improvement Specialist (12886)
Infection Control | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Quality Improvement Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will support the Healthcare-Associated Infection Prevention Program by providing support and education to healthcare facilities for enrollment in NHSN. This is a home-based position.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assess infection prevention and control plans.
• Ensure facility-based plans include current practices and align with requirements.
• Provide healthcare facilities with remote infection prevention and control support and guidance.
• Support, monitor, and track multiple projects.
• Facilitate multiple projects and complete progress reports.
• Oversee facility enrollment in NHSN and ensure data validity and integrity.
• Assist in generating reports in NHSN.
• Provide education and training sessions via web-based platforms to support healthcare facilities’ infection prevention and control programs.
• Serve as liaison to healthcare facilities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, required.
• 2+ years of infection prevention and control experience.
• Highly Preferred: Certification in Infection Control (CIC).
• Proficient in use of Windows-based applications and NHSN.
• Detail oriented, positive attitude, and professional work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.