Quality Improvement Manager (12121)
Program Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Quality Improvement Manager
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Quality Improvement Manager to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the worksite’s Quality Management Program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Implement/support organization’s framework for Quality Management.
• Advise Program Manager in all aspects of quality management issues (quality planning, control, measurement activities, and initiatives).
• Maintain and enhance skills by attending meetings, training sessions/seminars, and by reviewing current literature.
• Fulfill committee assignments including the Quality Improvement Council, the Risk Management Committee, and any others as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Health Services Administration or related field.
• 3+ years of quality management experience in a multi-faceted formal quality management program.
• Computer database expertise (utilization, maintenance, and management).
• Basic computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.