Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Director
Correctional Facility | Michigan | Full Time and Contract
RN Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Director
Job Description :
The Director, Quality is responsible for the successful implementation of the InGenesis Quality goals and objectives for designated locations. Oversees the Quality function in the correctional environment. Position is dependent on contract award.
- Lead and/or facilitate internal quality initiatives to achieve successful outcomes and minimized harm to patients and staff.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with Institute/Departments/Centers and Facility representatives to design and implement best practices and drive highest performance outcomes.
- Provide ongoing communication on progress, opportunities for improvement and direction on areas of focus throughout the year to various stakeholders and forums.
- Provide ongoing educational support for departments in areas of performance improvement including quality models, lean instruction, analysis, facilitation, etc.
- Ensure capture and management of all quality related data; ensure timely reporting and transmission of information; provide useful quality analytics to inform decision making.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Administration or similar degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing, implementing, and anchoring outcomes in process improvement results
- Clinical experience in nursing, pharmacy, or PT/OT
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.