Purchasing Admin - Comprehensive Cancer Center (5045)
Admin | Columbus, OH | Contract
Purchasing Admin – Comprehensive Cancer Center
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis seeks a polished Purchasing Admin to coordinate the procurement and travel functions for the Comprehensive Cancer Center. The right candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills, a strong administrative background, and solid work history. This position will entail a lot of data entry in regard to tracking and processing travel and expense reports. If you feel you can strive in this position and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides customer service (phone and email contact).
• Assists the purchasing manager with various tasks.
• Processes travel reimbursements, compiling per diem rates, international exchange rates, motel, taxi meal totals; checks over travel submitted and verifies accuracy.
• Tracks travel dates and deadlines for submitting items.
• Monitors all procurement related on-line systems related to external and internal purchases of materials and services and out-of-pocket reimbursements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.