Public Health Physician Consultant - COVID-19 (13493)
Physicians | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Public Health Physician Consultant - COVID-19
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Public Health Physician Consultant to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide expert consultation to healthcare providers in the design, implementation, and utilization of surveillance systems and in the investigation of patterns of infection in long term care facilities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide remote and on-site assessment/consultation to health care facilities experiencing COVID outbreaks.
• Identify opportunities to address infection control, PPW, training, mental health, and staffing needs.
• Assist with planning for vaccination and assessment of vaccine efficacy / adverse effects.
• Facilitate epidemiologic activities and provide technical expertise to network of healthcare facilities.
• Develop solutions to quickly limit adverse health outcomes and economic hardships resulting from an infection.
• Provide technical expertise relating to testing and clinical data for COVID-19.
• Identify disease trends, develop analytical reports, and note clinical significance.
• Collaborate in the development of statewide plans, policies, and procedures related to COVID-19 epidemiology..
• Prepare articles and summaries for statewide reports, lay publications, and peer-reviewed journals.
• Deliver public health educational presentations.
• Participate in preparation of grant applications, progress reports, scientific articles, and presentations.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
• 2+ years of professional medical experience, including 1 year in a public health setting.
• Ability to travel statewide on an average of 20% per month.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.