Public Health Physician Consultant (13006)
Public Health | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Public Health Physician Consultant
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Public Health Physician Consultant to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide expert consultation to healthcare providers in the design, implementation, and utilization of surveillance systems and in the investigation of patterns of infection.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide technical expertise to a statewide network of healthcare facilities in the identification, investigation, and control of HAIs and AR threats.
• Develop solutions to quickly limit adverse health outcomes and economic hardships resulting from an infection.
• Provide technical expertise relating to data collected through NHSN system.
• Analyze and interpret collected data for application to an investigation.
• Identify disease trends, develop analytical reports, and note clinical significance.
• Participate in activities related to disease surveillance, microbiological screening, benchmarking, investigation, and infection control.
• Recommend revisions to communicable disease policy and procedures.
• Collaborate in the maintenance of a statewide system of infectious disease surveillance and reporting.
• Prepare articles and summaries for statewide reports, lay publications, and peer-reviewed journals.
• Deliver public health educational presentations.
• Participate in preparation of grant applications, progress reports, scientific articles, and presentations.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania, issued by the State Medicine Board or Osteopathic Medicine Board.
• 2+ years of professional medical experience, including 1 year in a public health setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.