Psychology | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Psychologist to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide clinical care to individuals with intellectual disabilities and psychiatric diagnoses.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Conducts one-on-one psychotherapy, providing assessments and progress reports.
- Coordinates therapeutic rehabilitation activities for clients within a program area and develops protocols in habilitation or rehabilitation therapy services.
- Assigns and/or supervises the work of others while working under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs and interprets assessments and renders therapeutic treatment to consumers.
- Performs behavioral evaluations and counseling services while determining psychiatric and counseling needs and is responsible for documentation.
- Participates in meetings to facilitate diagnosis and treatment planning while maintaining open and regular communication with other departments and members of the administration as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university program with major course work (psychology or related field).
- Current and valid licensure in psychology (LPC, LMHC, LCSW).
- Experience with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (IDD) preferred.
- American Heart Association CPR certification
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.