Psychiatry | New Castle, DE | Contract
Work Location: New Castle, DE
This is advanced level psychiatric work with certification as a psychiatrist by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Regular contacts are typically with relatives, case providers, medical professionals, and other interested parties to secure information needed for proper evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Skill in psychiatry.
• Skill in research methods and techniques
• Knowledge of psychiatric principles, practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of prescribed medications and side effects.
• Knowledge of research methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of supervisory techniques and practices.
• Skill in interviewing individuals and families.
• Ability to diagnose and provide treatment to individuals.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• In addition to the above knowledge, skills and abilities, the Psychiatrist II requires:
• Skill in making independent judgements.
• Skill in diagnosis and treatment.
• Skill in the application of psychiatric treatment techniques.
• Possession of a Delaware Physician M.D. or Delaware Physician D.O. license or eligibility for a Delaware license.
• Possession of a certification as a specialist in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
• Three years’ experience in practicing of Psychiatry.
• Requires a waiver (2000) to prescribe suboxone
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.