Psychiatric Technician (9894)
Psychiatry | Camp Lejeune, NC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Psychiatric Technician to work with our client located at Camp Lejeune, NC. In this role, you will provide structure, social support, patient education, safety, and social skills training.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide care to mentally ill or emotionally disturbed patients.
- Participate in rehabilitation and treatment programs.
- Monitor patient activities.
- Coordinate specialized care, treatment, and administrative functions.
- Arrange patient referrals to other facilities.
- Utilize therapeutic assessment and interview skills.
- Perform timely and accurate documentation of all care.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Anticipate potential issues and intervene accordingly.
- Exhibit basic knowledge of psychotropic medications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- National certification as a Psychiatric Technician.
- 1+ year of full-time psychiatric technician experience in a mental health setting (within last 2 years).
- 2 letters of recommendation, written within last 2 years, attesting to clinical skills (at least one letter must be from a physician or nurse who personally observed/evaluated you).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.