Proposal Writer, Lead (10009)
Corporate | Remote | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Proposal Writer, Lead to work remotely with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and writing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and related business opportunities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of proposal development by coordinating the internal workflow, development and review of proposal inputs to include, at a minimum, compliance, text narratives, storyboarding, development of win themes, color reviews, graphics, documentation, etc.
- Ensure the integrity and completeness of the required written submission.
- Review RFQ's, RFI's and RFPs to develop a clear and concise understanding of the requirements and determine the required deliverables.
- Coordinate the responses from initial inquiry to final submission, prioritizing and establishing timelines and writing milestones, and ensuring deliverables schedules are met.
- Interact with multiple sources to extract the information needed to develop the written responses.
- Maintain real-time development status of all inputs, including graphics, for each RFQ, RFI, and RFP to which the company is responding.
- Create and maintain a database of proposal templates to include under the guidance of the Proposal Director, but not limited to, narratives, project summaries, past performance, key experience data, success stories, resumes, and other related collateral information from collaboration with other project/corporate resources.
- Edit inputs, as required, to technical information, executive summaries, etc.
- Conceptualize, develop, and integrate graphics into proposal solutions.
- Collaborate with other company resources to ensure accuracy of inputs provided.
- Responsible for preparing market research and analysis, marketing materials, and other research and writing support for business development efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Communication, or English.
- Preferred: Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a proposal writer.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in a sales writing environment.
- Must be proficient with computer office automation tools to include Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project) and Google, as well as other graphics software.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours, if required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior organizational and time-management skills, the ability to effectively multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.