Project Manager (13610)
Project Manager | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Project Manager to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will define specific activities to be performed to produce project deliverables and ensure projects are ready to move to its next phase.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Define project requirements, quality standards, and timelines.
• Evaluate potential risks.
• Ensure scheduled time frames are met.
• Provide regular progress reports.
• Determine and allocate resources.
• Manage and process procurement documents.
• Write, implement, and monitor policies.
• Interpret state and federal laws to ensure compliance.
• Assist in standardization of policy implementation.
• Attend meetings, conferences, and workshops as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Successful completion of 2 years post-secondary education, majoring in business administration, public administration, computer science/information technology, social science, or health.
• 1+ year of experience in budgeting and calculating cost projections of program/projects.
• 1+ year of experience in project management
• May substitute 4 years of project management experience for education requirement.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.