Project Manager (12858)
Project Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Project Manager to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will analyze sensitive, detailed, and violent injury data and submit comprehensive violent death information to the CDC.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare electronic data files using SAS, Access, and Excel for uploading into NVDRS web-based system.
• Perform on-site visits to coroner/ME offices and law enforcement agencies throughout state to abstract data from records.
• Coordinate data management and quality control of PAVDRS data to ensure program meets or exceeds CDC standards.
• Provide statistical information and reports, using Excel, Word, and Power Point as needed.
• Develop and implement data quality assurance plan, policies, and procedures to maintain and preserve the quality, accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of all hard-copy and electronic records.
• Provide recommendations regarding methods to increase program efficiency and improve evaluation efforts.
• Review research and reports from the CDC and Violent Death Reporting Systems in other states.
• Coordinate efforts with investigators in other agencies to improve data collection, timeliness of data submission, and to improve overall data quality.
• Respond to information requests and make presentations.
• Arrange meetings, web conferences, and telephone conference calls.
• Negotiate and prepare work statements and budgets for contracts and/or statements of work.
• Monitor contractor performance through the review of periodic.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Option 1: Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of professional experience in public health, health, law enforcement, criminal justice, data analysis, social science or related.
• Option 2: Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of professional experience in the development or evaluation of grants, contracts, or programs for the provision of social, criminal justice, or health related services.
• Option 3: Associates degree in allied health or social science and 3+ years of professional experience in the development or evaluation of grants, contracts, or programs for the provision of social, criminal justice, or health related services.
• Option 4: 5+ years of professional experience in the development or evaluation of grants, contracts, or programs for the provision of social, criminal justice, or health related services.
• Option 5: Master’s degree in public health, health services administration, health care administration, health education, public health administration, public administration, nursing, epidemiology, social work, business administration, criminal justice, applied statistics, data analytics, or education.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.