Program Specialist I (pa4122cc)
Medical | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Specialist I
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Resource will provide leadership and oversight to project and processes for the Department.
- Resource will participate in on-site monitoring visits of providers to insure that they are providing appropriate services to the consumer.
- Resource may also develop and coordinate training for providers.
- Resource will be assigned to represent the Department of Public Welfare on management work groups and project teams.
- Assignments will consist of a combination of on-going process responsibilities, standing work group participation and time-limited projects related to the management and operations of all aspects of the Pennsylvania Medicaid program.
- Resource will analyze program data and complete appropriate reports.
- Statewide travel as necessary is required including some overnights
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Possess a documented work history of two (2) or more years of experience performing provider relations, program monitoring, network management, and administration.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.