Program Specialist - Blended Rate (REMOTE) (12230)
Program Monitor | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Program Specialist – Blended Rate (REMOTE)
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist to provide technical assistance for four (4) service areas in the Southeast Pennsylvania Region. You will spend much of your time traveling between these areas so you MUST be headquartered within the region. Apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Organize and conduct Person-Centered Counseling (PCC) training to ensure service is offered.
• Identify and resolve issues within service areas.
• Assist with development and maintenance of policies/procedures.
• Monitor program objectives through analysis of program/budgetary data.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Frequent travel (approximately 70%) within the below counties:
oService Area 9: Mifflin, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, Cumberland, Perry, Dauphin, York
oService Area 13: Berks, Lancaster, Lebanon
oService Area 14: Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware
oService Area 15: Philadelphia
• Must be headquartered within one of the above.
• 1+ year of professional experience in the development, implementation, or evaluation of any of the following:
oHealth care services.
oHealth care insurance programs.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Education or Human Services.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.