Program Specialist - Blended Rate
Project Management | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist – Blended Rate to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide on and off-site monitoring, policy/procedure development, interpretation, and technical assistance to Area Agencies on Aging.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Schedule and perform monitoring visits with each AAA.
- Provide technical assistance and contract management.
- Outline identified areas of non/compliance or discrepancies.
- Assist in resolving identified issues.
- Assist with policy, procedure, and regulation writing.
- Develop requests for proposals (RFP) to identify contractors to provide special services.
- Prepares reports, concept papers, and grant applications.
- Serve as hearing officer for “first level or informal” appeals filed by alleged perpetrators of elder abuse.
- Investigate complaints of the AAAs and recommend remedial course of action.
- Produce written reports and correspondence of findings and actions taken with AAAs.
- Respond to questions about the provision of specific services in an assigned AAA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Experience working with statutes, regulations, and quality assurance, required.
- Knowledge of the principles/practices of risk management and quality assurance, required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, required
- Statewide travel 2-3 times per month at most, not always overnight.
- Strong communication and public speaking skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.