Program Specialist - Blended Rate (9221)
Project Management | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist – Blended Rate to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will abstract data regarding opioid-related deaths from coroner records, law enforcement reports, autopsy reports, and laboratory data.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Request, collect, review, and analyze detailed opioid-related death data.
- Abstract information from reported deaths that occur in targeted counties.
- Code, collect, and enter data into web-based system.
- Assist in the development of plans, reports, and presentations as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with data abstraction.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, required
- Statewide travel as needed.
- Strong communication and public speaking skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.