Program Specialist - Blended Rate (12925)
Program Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist – Blended Rate to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will monitor Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) and provide technical assistance.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Schedule and perform regular monitoring visits with each AAA.
• Identify and notify AAA regarding areas of non-compliance or discrepancies with the agency’s annual protective services plan.
• Coordinate policy, procedure, and regulation writing in the areas of protective services, legal services, and guardianship.
• Develop requests for proposals (RFP) to identify contractors for special services required in various program areas.
• Prepares concept papers and grant applications to request external funding.
• Design standard forms to be used for receiving/investigating reports of elder abuse.
• Serve as hearing officer for “first level or informal” appeals filed by alleged perpetrators of elder abuse.
• Respond to questions about the provision of specific services in an assigned AAA.
• Ensure up-to-date information is publicized on department web site.
• Investigate problem cases/complaints and recommend a remedial course of action, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
• 2+ years of experience working with statutes, regulations, and quality assurance.
• Knowledge of the principles/practices of risk management and quality assurance.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to travel statewide, not always overnight.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.