Program Specialist - Blended (12538)
Program Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Program Specialist – Blended
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will review drug toxicity death reports submitted by coroners to improve adherence to requirements for death reporting.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review all amendments to ensure compliance.
• Participate in a train-the-training event on Death Reporting Training for Coroners and Medical Examiners.
• Conduct quality reviews on reports submitted.
• Modify reports to comply with standards before the report of death is registered.
• Help improve the disease etiology and significant contributing factors reported for the cause of death.
• Review amendments submitted against registered death records where the amendment indicates that drug toxicity was the cause of death.
• Help improve accuracy and completeness of drug toxicity death reporting.
• Monitor drug toxicity deaths registered as pending investigation.
• Follow up with coroners and medical certifiers to improve timeliness of the reporting of final cause and manner of death.
• Reinforce the principles presented in the Death Reporting Training events.
• Work with staff of coroners and medical examiner offices to identify upcoming training opportunities.
• Assess the quality, completeness, and timeliness of death reporting by coroners and medical examiners.
• Provide recommendations on methodologies that may assist counties that are not meeting established standards.
• Identify counties that are in compliance with local and national standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in a medical field.
• Must understand medical terminology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.