Program Specialist (9102)
Project Management | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide leadership and oversight to project and processes related to the management and operations of the state Medicaid program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop reporting to identify access patterns, practice styles, accessibility, and configuration of medical services.
- Design and implement Provider Relations process, including provider education and network development.
- Evaluate and implement system enhancements for service delivery, provider enrollment, provider inquiry, and medical review.
- Analyze pharmaceutical programs and outcomes impacts.
- Evaluate current processes and implement recommended process improvements.
- Outline major operational issues and develop resolutions based on sound data analysis.
- Act as liaison between department and external stakeholders (individuals and/or groups).
- Assist in development of in-house training programs, medically necessary criteria, and quality of care indicators.
- Assist in determining if changes should be made to criteria or regulations to better serve clients.
- Work at one or more work sites, as needed.
- Support operations including clinical review, enrollment, pharmacy, case management, and provider support/services.
- Manage processes for contract/amendment procurement and renewals.
- Support budge-related information collection and narratives.
- Research topics and support special initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 2+ years of experience performing provider relations/network management and administration (within last 5 years).
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Preferred: Project management experience.
- Preferred: Knowledge and experience with Medicaid.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.