Procurement Specialist (10923)
Supply Chain | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX.. . In this role, you will be responsible or supporting the Supplier Relations Department in supplier sourcing, onboarding, and overall supply chain managment. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Determine and manage the sourcing strategy within a defined category or subcategories, identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Oversee the sourcing process and materials/reports for management, as well as provide sourcing and procurement advice to business areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proc- buyer sources- deeper category knowledge, run a competitive buying process, more complex purchasing activities.
- Years of experience: 2 years.
- Experience with workforce solution including MSP, Payrolling and IC Compliance programs preferred.
- VMS technology experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.