PRN - Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PET/CT) (5342)
Nuclear Medicine Tech | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Nuclear Medicine Technologist to perform imaging tests (PET/CT) on patients at a local university health science center. Your formal training has prepared you for this role, but you’ll also need proficiency in critical thinking, interpersonal skills, and physical strength/stamina.
So, if you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Administer radiopharmaceuticals to patients for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Demonstrate competence in the area of nuclear medicine: positioning, physiology, procedure prep and technical factors.
• Demonstrate proper handling of radiopharmaceuticals and record keeping.
• Utilize Radiology Information System to schedule exams, complete exams, patient and film tracking, and enter charges according to procedures performed.
• Review isotope label carefully and assay it while observing all radiation safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Medical Radiologic Technologist certification from Texas Department of Health, required.
• Must have ONE of the following: ARRT (N) or NMTCB.
• 3+ years’ experience as a nuclear medicine technologist.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.