Primary Care Physician (5040)
Gen Practice | Clarks Summit, PA | Contract
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Primary Care Physician to work with our client located in Clarks Summit, PA. In this role, you will work at an acute care psychiatric hospital, providing medical care and treatment to patients in a designated area.
If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, please apply and we’ll reach out to you soon!
• Perform admissions, examinations, and medical histories for all designated patients.
• Perform monthly medication review and pertinent examination for all designated patients.
• Formulate medical diagnosis, treatment goals and plans based on evaluation of the patient.
• Respond to medical and psychiatric emergencies.
• Attend hospital committees meetings as needed.
• Participate in hospital-wide and departmental PI plans.
• Participate in on-campus evening, weekend, and holiday on-call responsibility, as needed.
• Perform employee physicals.
• Mentor clinical students.
• Obtain and maintain Crisis Response intervention certificate and utilizes skills appropriately.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Current Pennsylvania medical license.
• Completed residency program in Family or Internal Medicine, meeting the requirements of the American Board of Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Medicine.
• DEA registration.
• Basic Life Support certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.