Physician Specialist (12768)
Physicians | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Physician Specialist to work part-time with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide consultation for retrospective medical record reviews of inpatient/outpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation services.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review all documentation thoroughly.
• Make determinations regarding medical necessity, place of service, appropriateness, compensability, and quality of care.
• Conduct on-site visits to further evaluate services provided.
• Compile case findings and prepare summaries.
• Make recommendations for case dispositions.
• Identify program violations.
• Prepare appealed cases for hearings.
• Testify at administrative hearings or court proceedings.
• Assist in development of in-house training programs.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current Pennsylvania medical license.
• Board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
• Be in active clinical practice in board certification field (20+ hours per month).
• Understanding of utilization review processes.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.