Physician - Family Practice (13628)
Physicians | Tampa, FL | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician to work with our client located in Tampa, FL. In this role, you will perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the Medical Treatment Facility.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
- Direct other healthcare professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
- Prescribe courses of treatment.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources.
- Provide educational lectures and participate in provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries.
- Provide women's health procedures.
- Perform other duties.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the 50 states or US territories
- Board eligible or board certified
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.