Internal Application: Physician (9689)
Physicians | Fort Worth, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Physician to work with our potential client located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will complete medical screenings for all children in care.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Complete medical screening for each child within 48-hours of arrival to the facility.
- Refer children, as needed, to hospital or medical specialist.
- Maintain case files and database/system of record in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of Texas.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.