Physicians | Lancaster, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Physician to work with our client located in Lancaster, OH. In this role, you will perform routine and emergency medical care of non-specialized nature to patients or inmates in state facilities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats patients.
- Monitors progress, inoculates or vaccinates against communicable diseases.
- Prescribes medication.
- Prescribes or administers treatment for acute & chronically ill patients.
- Performs minor surgery.
- Performs routine physical examinations of clients or employees to determine medical condition for claims purposes or to determine suitability for employment.
- Attends professional meetings, work conferences or interdisciplinary team meetings to participate in development of total quality care plan for patients or inmates.
- Consults with other physicians & determines need for specialized care or treatment.
- Acts as consultant to other professionals & instructs nursing, technical & para-professional staff.
- Writes medical evaluations & reports, admission, discharge & death summaries.
- Interprets & analyzes laboratory reports & findings & writes summary.
- Maintains written account of patient progress
- Writes orders & instructions to nursing & support staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of Ohio.
- Biennial renewal of license.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.