PHYSICAL THERAPIST (de-3262-bb)
Physical Therapy | New Castle, DE | Part Time and Temporary
New Castle DE
We are currently accepting applications for a Physical Therapist. The work schedule is 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, for 12 months.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
The physical therapist will be responsible for working with adults in an inpatient psychiatric facility. The work includes evaluating individuals, developing a treatment plan, and using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. The physical therapist will also work with patients to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs through wellness-oriented programs.
- The physical therapist must hold an active license to practice physical therapy in the State of Delaware
- The physical therapist must have successfully completed an accredited program for physical therapists and successfully completed the national examination to practice physical therapy
- The physical therapist must have at 2 years of experience providing care to adult populations with mental illness.
- The physical therapist will examine, evaluate, and test patients who have impairments of body structure of function, activity limitations, or restrictions in physical movement and mobility
- The physical therapist will alleviate impairments/limitations by designing, implementing, and modifying treatment interventions as defined by the Examining Board of Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers in the State of Delaware.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.