Physical Therapist Assistant (11513)
Physical Therapy | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will administer treatments prescribed by the Physical Therapist to patients.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Perform a full range of physical therapy services.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Coordinate treatment with physicians and other staff members.
- Document clinical services in the EMR (electronic medical record).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current PTA license in the state of Texas
- Knowledge or experience working with individuals with severe mental illness preferred.
- American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.