Physical Therapist (10033)
Physical Therapy | Moody Air Force Base, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Physical Therapist to work with our client located in Moody AFB, GA. In this role, you will assess, plan, organize and participate in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. This is the perfect position for someone who has had previous experience as a Physical Therapist in a professional setting.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and
- body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain, using traction equipment.
- Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promote positive health behaviors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience as a Physical Therapist – Preferably in Orthopedic.
- Licensure: Active State Licensure required.
- Certifications: Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS) is desired, but not mandatory.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.