Phlebotomist III - Floater (9437)
Phlebotomist | St. Louis, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist III - Floater to work with our client located in St. Louis, MI. In this role, you will provide coverage at multiple locations for multiple roles.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepare specimens for lab testing.
- Greet patients.
- Draw blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- Explain procedures to patients.
- Administer oral solutions.
- Complete all data entry requirements accurately.
- Enter billing information and collect payments, when required.
- Verify patient demographic information.
- Assist with monthly compilation and submission and monthly statistics and data.
- Maintain required records and documentation.
- Act as instructor, mentor, and resource advisor for new employees.
- Provide effective onboarding services to new clients.
- Act as point of contact to staff on site.
- Provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor.
- May focus on working with customers who have high complexity or volume practice with a specialized focus requiring outstanding phlebotomy skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of phlebotomy experience, including pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Preferred: Phlebotomy certification.
- Preferred: Medical assistant or paramedic training.
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in a patient service center environment.
- Preferred: Customer service experience in a retail or service environment.
- Keyboard / data entry experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.