Phlebotomist | Newnan, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work with our client located in Newnan, GA. In this role, you will draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet patients.
- Draw blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- Explain procedures to patients.
- Create atmosphere of trust and confidence.
- Administer oral solutions.
- Complete all data entry requirements accurately.
- Enter billing information and collect payments, when required.
- Verify patient demographic information.
- Assist with monthly compilation and submission and monthly statistics and data.
- Maintain required records and documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of phlebotomy experience, including pediatric, geriatric, and capillary collections.
- Preferred: Phlebotomy certification.
- Preferred: Medical assistant or paramedic training.
- Preferred: Customer service experience in a retail or service environment.
- Keyboard / data entry experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.