Phlebotomist | Jackson, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work with our client located in Jackson, MI. In this role, you will collect blood specimens from patients and prisoners in state facilities or clients for the state’s healthcare programs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Obtain variety of specimens based on physician’s order.
- Collect blood samples from patients/prisoners/clients through the performance of venipuncture and capillary puncture techniques.
- Document in the electronic health record.
- Log samples and related information.
- Maintain responsibility for containers and specimens, including proper labeling, packaging and arranging for pick-up or delivery.
- Maintain appropriate schedule.
- Log patient information.
- Collect data.
- Perform related clerical tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- 6+ months of phlebotomy experience.
- No license required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.