Phlebotomist | Tahlequah, OK | Full Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work with our client located in Tahlequah, OK. In this role, you will serve patients by identifying the best method for retrieving specimens, preparing specimens for laboratory testing, performing screening procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Collect requested laboratory samples from patients.
- Perform routine laboratory testing on samples as directed.
- Assist in charting, filing, typing, and other routine clerical duties.
- Submit, receive specimens, and report to laboratories as needed.
- Clean work area and maintain appearance of laboratory.
- Monitor stock, supplies and order as needed.
- Assist in preparing special reports.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current registration or license as Phlebotomist.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Current BLS certification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.