Phlebotomist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide phlebotomy services under general supervision.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Identify patient according to policy.
• Draw blood samples and label.
• Send specimens to laboratory for analysis.
• Maintain records of tests performed and samples taken.
• Generate patient collection lists and labels.
• Ensure correct tests are collected.
• Check collection batches and overdue lists frequently.
• Ensure all orders are promptly collected.
• Perform special tests to include clotting time, bleeding time, and glucose tolerance tests.
• Inventory supplies, equipment, and requisitions as needed.
• Stock workstation with necessary supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of experience drawing blood or any equivalent combination of education or experience.
• Current CPR/BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.