Phlebotomist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will perform technical, laboratory, and administrative study procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform phlebotomy on study participants at timed intervals.
• Properly label specimens.
• Obtain vital signs, lab samples
• Serve meals/snacks.
• Search subjects and their belongings when entering/leaving the facility,
• Perform skin testing for allergens.
• Perform Breath Alcohol Concentration testing.
• Perform study specific procedures and duties per protocol requirements.
• Restock supplies.
• Perform administrative work as needed.
• Ensure procedures run smoothly.
• Ensure procedure areas are kept clean and uncluttered.
• Request, schedule, and attend any training required for this position.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduate from an accredited Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant program.
• 1+ year of phlebotomy experience.
• Preferred: 3+ years of phlebotomy experience.
• Experience in a phase I clinical environment or experience as a lab technician.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.