Pharmacy Technician | Nashville, TN | Full Time and Contract
We have a unique opportunity available for a Pharmacy Technician to join our client located in Nashville, TN. Two shifts available!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate prescriptions filled out by the MDO and enter it on the patient’s profile.
- Look for patient’s allergies, therapies, and current medication on different forms and enter them on the patient profile history.
- Verify all information is complete on the RX and all necessary information is entered on the patient’s profile. Follows all necessary guidelines to ensure laws and regulations are followed.
- Vary work duties according to business needs.
- HS Diploma or equivalency required
- State Pharmacy Tech license required
- Previous Pharmacy Tech experience is preferred. Experience in a retail/specialty pharmacy setting very helpful.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment necessary.
- Good organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills and ability to interact professionally with others.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all patient health information.
- Pharmacy technician certification per state guidelines.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within pharmacy guidelines helpful.
- Good typing skills/data entry and computer knowledge (MS Office).
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.