Pharmacy Technician (9253)
Pharmacy Technician | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide support in all areas of pharmacy practice including preparation of commercial and investigational IV admixtures, refilling automated dispensing units, care of infusion pumps and continuous quality improvement.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Follow standard procedures when handling, preparing, and waste disposal of hazardous drugs.
- Report and document chemotherapy spills.
- Demonstrate system proficiency including, but not limited to BD Cato, Phacts, OneConnect, and control access cabinets.
- Perform equipment maintenance.
- Stock supplies.
- Perform scheduled QA assignments.
- Clean IV rooms and anteroom.
- Order inventory.
- Provide pyxis support as needed.
- Optimize patient care and customer service by fulfilling all required operational responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Pharmacy Technician certification in the state of Texas.
- 1+ year of IV sterile preparation and pharmacy experience.
- Preferred: ACPE Sterile Products certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.