Pharmacy Technician (12838)
Pharmacy Technician | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will procure and distribute medication orders per pharmacist request.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Fill medication orders for prescription drugs & pharmaceutical supplies.
• Fill orders and stock requisitions.
• Replenish medications for night drug room.
• Deliver medications and supplies to patient care and ancillary areas.
• Prepare IV admixtures.
• Perform IV round of nursing units and determine adherence to IV dosing schedule
• Research discrepancies.
• Maintain IV room medication inventory.
• Clean IV room/compound hood according to guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current Pharmacy Technician certification in the state of Ohio.
• Hospital experience, required.
• IV experience, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.