Pharmacist | Hampton, VA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Pharmacist to work with our client located at Hampton, VA. In this role, you will perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security.
- Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- 1+ year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.